Creating a Community - Transforming Spaces in Education
A centrally located commons area is not only is a hub of activity where students gather but also a crossroads between areas of the school. It's a great example of an area where different types of signage and visual graphics are used to support the function of a space. Wayfinding signage helps direct people to where they want to go; specialty signage lets them know when they've arrived; large format custom murals reinforce school spirit; and banners and floor decals promote special events.
Explore the visual graphics products that are transforming this space
- BANNER - Digital full color print on 15 oz. scrim vinyl
- WALLCOVERINGS/MURALS - Digital full color print on 8 mil. non-woven vinyl removable wallcovering
- WINDOW GRAPHIC - Digital full color print on 5 mil. repositionable clear window decal
- CAST METAL LETTERS - Anodized aluminum in gold (available in aluminum or bronze and a variety of finishing options)
- PLASTIC SIGN - Digital full color print on 60 mil. white plastic polystyrene
- DIRECTIONAL SIGN - Digital full color print on 20 mil. white plastic polystyrene insert for curved aluminum frame
- FLOOR GRAPHIC - Digital full color print on 8 mil. repositionable textured vinyl
- TECH DEVICE TATTOO - Digital full color print on 5 mil. repositionable gloss decal
- WALL GRAPHIC - 3.2 mil. semi-gloss permanent cut vinyl
- POLE WRAP - Digital full color print on 4 mm white corrugated plastic
Navitor Specialty Products (NSP) is an innovator in custom signage and marking products serving resellers and contractors in the printing, promotional products, marketing, retail, and construction industries. Headquartered in North Mankato, MN, NSP delivers quality products and exceptional service by partnering with our customers to turn their ideas into products that transform, communicate, brand, and beautify. NSP is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies.