Nonprofits Use Signage to Share their Message
Whether it is encouraging donations or bringing awareness to a cause, signage plays a vital role in helping nonprofits spread their message. Did you know:
- There are over 25 different types of nonprofits; including social advocacy groups, charitable organizations, foundations, trade associations, credit unions and many more. This diversity offers ample opportunity for signage programs.
- Nonprofits are structured similarly to for-profit businesses so their marketing needs are similar. Bring your marketing expertise to nonprofits to build your credibility as a vendor.
- 53% of nonprofits say event marketing is a top priority. Multiple annual and one-time events require signage such as badges, banners, exterior and interior signage and decals.
- Nonprofits contribute 5.4%, or $905.9 billion, to the economy. Make sure you are tapping into this lucrative industry.
As a trade printer, the partnerships we develop with our dealers are the most important thing to us. In the very real sense, your success is our success.
INSPIRING CREATIVITY | TRANSFORMING SPACES is all about how visual graphics can be used to transform spaces with branding, messaging, wayfinding and interior decor. We want to make it easy for you to show your customers what's possible with visual graphics and help you increase your sales!
In this post, we focus on the nonprofit vertical and are providing you with a collection of sales materials and product information. And we are just a phone call away should you need any additional information or to answer any of your questions!
Nonprofit Opportunity Guide
The nonprofit industry offers great opportunities to expand your business, especially if you offer marketing services along with print and promotional products.
The Nonprofit Opportunity Guide provides helpful information including:
- Industry Overview to understand the purpose and mission of nonprofit businesses and how they use signage
- Trends & Opportunities complete with product ideas to propose during your sales calls
- Executive Insights to better understand the issues and concerns that keep your customer up at night.
- Discovery Questions to help you uncover a variety of product and service sales opportunities
The Opportunity Guide will help you prepare for successful sales calls with nonprofits of all types, helping you maximize your opportunities with this industry segment.
Nonprofit Sales Flyer
Once you have your customer's interest, then share the Nonprofit Sales Flyer to highlight the visual graphics and signage products that can be used to improve their level of engagement with potential members and donors.
Event Signage is easy to set up anywhere at a moment's notice. Our signage options include interior and exterior signs, banners, and magnets.
Interior Decor and Decals allow you to 'go big'! Choose from Murals and Wall Coverings, Wall Decals, Floor Decals, or Window Decals in full color.
Temporary Signs and Badges deliver the information people need to feel comfortable in a new setting. From wayfinding signs and directories to a reusable volunteer badge, signs and badges provide important information.
Navitor Specialty Products (NSP) is an innovator in custom digital print signage and marking products serving resellers in the printing, promotional products, marketing, and retail industries. Headquartered in North Mankato, MN, NSP delivers quality products and exceptional service by partnering with our customers to turn their ideas into products that transform, communicate, brand, and beautify. NSP is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies.